Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

BREEZE RECALL - NOT TRUE !!!

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information in regards to a recall on the Breeze 4K. I just left Walmart in New York State to purchase a second Drone but I was told that they have unstock but could not sell because of a unspecified recall. Is there any information on this out there. Thank you

There is no recall. If there was one surely it would have been on yuneecs website. And they are still selling it.

Does anyone have any information in regards to a recall on the Breeze 4K. I just left Walmart in New York State to purchase a second Drone but I was told that they have unstock but could not sell because of a unspecified recall. Is there any information on this out there. Thank you
Walmart.com shows the breeze is available. Maybe the person who you talked to didn't want to be bothered.

There is no recall per sales at us.yuneec.com. They are temporarily out of stock on their sales website.

Bad info from Walmart.

Called my local Walmart to see if they knew anything about a recall and they said they hadn’t. As a matter of fact, the guy said they sold four Breezes this week.

Which Walmart was this? Did you catch the persons name?

I'm not entirely sure this is plausible... there would be some kind of notification sent out.

I think your rep simply didn't want to help you.

Reactions: cbernardo13
All, after questioning Walmart I've been told that there is an issue with the upc (at Walmart only) and that is why it was pulled/unavailable. I am skeptical about this answer because the Breeze 4k is available at Walmart online. FYI I received all information from Walmart Supercenter #5242 at 8064 Brewerton Road Cicero, NY 13039 phone: 315-698-0130.

Which Walmart was this? Did you catch the persons name?
All, after questioning Walmart I've been told that there is an issue with the upc (at Walmart only) and that is why it was pulled/unavailable. I am skeptical about this answer because the Breeze 4k is available at Walmart online. FYI I received all information from Walmart Supercenter #5242 at 8064 Brewerton Road Cicero, NY 13039 phone: 315-698-0130.

If there's a recall, I think it might be because the portable Breeze with controller was sold too cheap, dirt cheap at only $150 each so Yuneec wanted it back :p
The controller alone cost half on eBay. I had to stock up a few Breezes. BreezeD.jpg

Last edited:
Ready2fly,

That makes sense. There is a different UPC for the package with the controller and one battery that is sold at Walmart, than for the package with two batteries like most other stores. Sounds as if a shipment was messed up (like Walmart got Best Buy Breezes).

At this point, I am going to edit the title of this thread so people are not panicking and dragging their Breezes back to the place of purchase for no reason.

Ready2fly,

That makes sense. There is a different UPC for the package with the controller and one battery that is sold at Walmart, than for the package with two batteries like most other stores. Sounds as if a shipment was messed up (like Walmart got Best Buy Breezes).

At this point, I am going to edit the title of this thread so people are not panicking and dragging their Breezes back to the place of purchase for no reason.
Smart. Thank you all for

The sign of compulsive shopping :eek:3breezes.jpg
At Best Buy, the package is on sale for $169.99 without the controller.
Not for children under 3 years old.
What's Included
  • Battery
  • Extra set of propellers
  • Owner's manual
  • Prop guards
  • Yuneec Breeze Quadcopter

Last edited:
I talked to the store manager today at Walmart. He stated there is no recall but Walmart has put out a letter to all stores that the return rate on Breezes is extremely high and suggested they pull the Breeze from stock until they get a handle on this. I myself had to return two Breezes due to controller issues. I took a third one also had issues. Yuneec had me send the controller to them so they could test it and fix/get me another one. When I returned both of he Breezes at Walmart the customer service reps that I spoke too mentioned that they had had three others returned the same week as mine. Yuneec knows about the issue but after speaking with their customer support, I am not sure anything will be done about this issue.

I got worried about the Breezes that I stocked up so I opened one up to check it out. Testing with the old controller, the new Breeze flew fine including very accurate RTH.
The new controller behaved a little strange. When I plugged it in to charge it, the LEDs stayed on as if it's fully charged then I tried binding it to the iPhone, it connected only after the Y - PowerOn press, that's normal. The new controller controlled the new Breeze OK. So far so good then I had to update the controller's firmware to make the camera tiltable. All worked fine.
The new controller has a date sticker on it, 2017-12-29. Upon power on, it flashes blue instead of red (older controller). New controller's blue power LED stays on when it's fully charged.

Sounds good nikono!

I just bought 2 at Walmart in Bellingham WA. They said it was not a Breeze recall, the store had a "optional recall" on them meaning if they overstocked on them and they did not sell, the store had the option to return them if they wanted to. They had 7 more and still $149.

Last edited:
Wow nikono, I am jealous, I bought mine last one tat my local walmart that they had and probably will have to go to another walmart in a different town to get another one. As already stated, the controller is not supposed to be with the done and costs extra. If you you want the fpv googles walmart sells the Onn virtual goggles that work with this spiffy little drone for $5.00 USD....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval