Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze repair-How To?

Reaction score
My Breeze is damaged and I need to send it in for repairs. I have tried calling but am put on a 2-3 hour wait that never seems to end. I have tried emailing Yuneec with no response. Does anyone have experience with Yuneec repairs? If so, do I just mail it in? Hope for the best? This is very frustrating.

My Breeze is damaged and I need to send it in for repairs. I have tried calling but am put on a 2-3 hour wait that never seems to end. I have tried emailing Yuneec with no response. Does anyone have experience with Yuneec repairs? If so, do I just mail it in? Hope for the best? This is very frustrating.
I agree. The wait times can be incredible on the phone and they are terrible about answering emails. As bad as it is, it's still one of the better ones in the industry. If you can call just as they open in the morning you might have a shorter wait time. The are on Pacific time. @Rapidroy suggestion has some merit. I understand Vertigo is reasonable and fast but I don't think they can do it under warranty. It's worth checking with them.

I agree. The wait times can be incredible on the phone and they are terrible about answering emails. As bad as it is, it's still one of the better ones in the industry. If you can call just as they open in the morning you might have a shorter wait time. The are on Pacific time. @Rapidroy suggestion has some merit. I understand Vertigo is reasonable and fast but I don't think they can do it under warranty. It's worth checking with them.
I'll try vertigo as this isn't warranty issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx