Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze takeoff problems

Reaction score
Having an issue with my Breeze, it won't take off - it throttles up gets about a cm off the ground and then lands again. It then just keeps doing this - kangarooing up down without ever getting in the air. Plus it doesn't respond to command to shut off the props.

Only time I saw this takeoff issue in mine was when I tried flying in 27 degree f. weather. Specs say 0 degrees C and above. Have flown since in warmer air and breeze works fine

I flew mine yesterday in 8 degree F. weather with about 10 mph winds. It worked absolutely flawlessly! I wrote a review about it at my blog.

breeze won't take off , green light blicking, and the blue power light is flickering

help

Reactions: sj_kim
green light and blue light is normal..... must be your phone, tablet or wifi not connected

keeps saying insufficient battery power of when i tried a firmware upgrade ?

Things to try...
1. use a volt meter to check the battery charge
2. switch settings to factory default
3. delete app and re-download

in the top of the app, all icoons are gray ?? , but the camera is working !

there was a defect in the Drone, i've got a new one, and this Drone works Perfect !!!!

Having an issue with my Breeze, it won't take off - it throttles up gets about a cm off the ground and then lands again. It then just keeps doing this - kangarooing up down without ever getting in the air. Plus it doesn't respond to command to shut off the props.
I just had a minor crasch with my breeze, it fell like 1 m (outside) and landed on the landing strouts, shut down itself. I recalibrated after the crasch but now it wont hold altitude, "kangaroos" up and down about 50 cm. I cant see any physical damage, the props are a bit beaten up, can this be the issue? Its zero degrees outside, maybe thats the reason?

I just had a minor crasch with my breeze, it fell like 1 m (outside) and landed on the landing strouts, shut down itself. I recalibrated after the crasch but now it wont hold altitude, "kangaroos" up and down about 50 cm. I cant see any physical damage, the props are a bit beaten up, can this be the issue? Its zero degrees outside, maybe thats the reason?
I´ll go ahead and aswer my own questions :) After leaving the Breeze without its batteries for about an hour I started it up, calibrated it (two times to be sure) and now it works flawlessly.
I think the reason was that I crashed it in minus temperature.

I had the same problem last week. Would take off, hover about 1 second close to the floor and land... even on a full battery. I ended up fixing it by un-installing the app and re-installing it and setting up the app. It happened again a week or so later. It's a software issue I'm sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy