Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze with Nvidia Portable

The $69 Yuneec FPV System is really nice. Dedicated buttons for special features. It's based on a controller out of China that you could buy on Aliexpress.com for less than $25 called the G3 GameSir Gamepad. According to another poster, Yuneec customized it for their iOS and Android Apps and even this nearly identical controller does not work. This would lead me to believe the same would apply to the Nvida - but I honestly don't know.

Reactions: jcarloacsay
Is the NSP Touchscreen? I'm thinking how do you control the Camera features?
Once you fly with a Controller, flying via the App is something you do as a second option. A controller makes everything nice, smooth, precise and very responsive.

NSP is touchscreen. I was able to use joystick because it has its own mapping system. You can assign buttons to areas where you have to click. I was able to control the camera tilt but its just easier to touch control it. I just use the joystick

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Reactions: FLYXLSA
Yes, the G3 gamser is much more precise than the cell phone but still the camera control is not smooth but jerky and too fast. Also the yaw control is similar which is too fast and twitchy.
The forward pitch even with very slow movement of the stick, it will dip hard before settle down. As for the goggles, it is adequate and give you option to switch between the Breeze /phone cam, which is very nice. Note you must stop recording before you can switch to your phone cam though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surmount13