Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Broke Antenna

You're actually the FIRST person to see this diagram. At least this version. I had just come to the forum to upload it to another thread when I saw your note. It's just a drawing I made awhile back as part of a project to rig a 350QX to fly on an ST-10 transmitter. It has come in handy a couple of times to answer related questions, but didn't have some newer info that I had come across.

I wonder if the only difference in the receivers, other than the layout, is associated with the overall length of the antenna wires. The older models had one antenna wire run down a landing gear leg. The 4K has both of them inside the shell. Maybe that's the functional difference? I dunno. Spares are ALWAYS good, sooner or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboDad81
That's the first time I've seen this diagram.

While working on the other thread that I was updating, I realized that by adding the pertinent notes directly to the drawing, I won't have to write them in the post each time the drawing is used. One of the drawbacks of the original drawing is that without the first "NOTE", folks see that the wire colors don't match up between connectors, and they think the drawing is in error, or that they don't understand it. This latest edit is just to add some clarifying notes. The drawing has been updated (again) in the earlier post in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboDad81

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz