Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Butterley Reservoir and Binn Moor

Very nice. Some of your video has a pilot view, interesting. Almost got the feeling of being in the drone. So cool. I always joke about your driving on the wrong side of the road. I see how you solved that. Just find a road where you can drive in the middle, EH! lol Peace Keith?

Reactions: FlushVision
Very nice. Some of your video has a pilot view, interesting. Almost got the feeling of being in the drone. So cool. I always joke about your driving on the wrong side of the road. I see how you solved that. Just find a road where you can drive in the middle, EH! lol Peace Keith?
I was a bit miffed about the footage taken from my dashcam. The footage I wanted would have been from the file after the one I used but that file was corrupted. If I'd have used that, you would have seen the road get much narrower since the lane I was driving on narrowed down to a point where it was only just wide enough for my car.

Glad you liked the vid. I don't often use footage taken with other cameras not on the drone, but this time I decided to do it.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Love it! I especially like the pull focus of the sign at the end, but also the sign at the beginning to let folks know where the video was taken.
Only one problem - the beginning, where you are driving to the site - it's terrifying! Why were you driving on the wrong side of the road ????
(Why yes, I am an American. How did you know?)

A great viewing experience -- really could feel the beauty of the U.K. countryside. Excellent music choice. My computer is 7 years old, so the 4k probably didn't look as clear as it does on a newer screen. All around brilliant.

Love it! I especially like the pull focus of the sign at the end, but also the sign at the beginning to let folks know where the video was taken.
Only one problem - the beginning, where you are driving to the site - it's terrifying! Why were you driving on the wrong side of the road ????
I always tell him he is on the wrong side of the road and he always says we are on the wrong side,,,but inevitably we are!! on the right side. KC from michigan.:D

The technique I use to produce that effect is to line up some nearby object and fly away from it. Then in post prod I set up a zoom such that I don't zoom in faster than the aircraft is flying out. I call the effect a 'dolly zoom'.

I don't use this technique very often since I don't want to 'milk it' so to speak. It's just one of the tricks I've learned over the years.

Reactions: Nesher
A great viewing experience -- really could feel the beauty of the U.K. countryside. Excellent music choice. My computer is 7 years old, so the 4k probably didn't look as clear as it does on a newer screen. All around brilliant.
all the vids I produce these days are in 4K. This, however, wasn't always the case. Up until a couple of years ago I was using an elderly laptop...older than yours, and it just wouldn't touch 4K. That was a bit of a millstone to my aerial photography business: I would shoot commercial footage in 4K but wasn't able to see the finished edit in 4K, so I took the business decision to get a 4K capable gaming tower using my 4K TV as it's monitor. Now I'm not looking back...it was a good decision.

Glad you liked the vid. The weather in the UK this next week is not gonna be good enough for drone flying, so you'll prolly have to wait a few weeks for anything more from me.

I'm impressed. I didn't see any 8-bit color banding or bit rate issues. Keep up the good work.
TY. Filmora is an often overlooked and underrated editor and a couple of years ago it was something of a basic editor. but recent updates have improved it immensely and the last update was very good.

Reactions: Rubik
Looks just great! So Filmora? When I used it the last time, it was pretty basic indeed. Good to know they're developing the program.

Looks just great! So Filmora? When I used it the last time, it was pretty basic indeed. Good to know they're developing the program.
they have improved it immensely over the last year or so. I use it exclusively now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval