Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Buy new or refurb from Yuneec?

Reaction score
Hi pilots.
I'm ready to pull the trigger on the H. Should I buy a refurbished on from Yuneec or a new unit from a reseller/dealer on Ebay? There is only about a $50 difference between the prices. I am reluctant to buying from an Ebay seller for fear of not having a warranty. Strictly a hobby venture.
Thanks in advance.
Pete

Always safer to buy from a Yuneec authorized dealer. You know you’re covered that way.

Caveat Emptor as always when dealing with an individual... however IMHO, I would trust a board member here selling in the classifieds section, before a random eBay seller. Once the H+ is available, you'll see an influx of H's sold to help finance that upgraded bird.

On that note, I’m considering selling one of my pair. I don’t fly either of them much after obtaining a 920 so it makes little sense to keep both of them.

On that note, I’m considering selling one of my pair. I don’t fly either of them much after obtaining a 920 so it makes little sense to keep both of them.
Thank you PatR
Buying used would not give me a warranty. The refurbished units have the same warranty as a new machine.
Pete

Reactions: PatR
Hi pilots.
I'm ready to pull the trigger on the H. Should I buy a refurbished on from Yuneec or a new unit from a reseller/dealer on Ebay? There is only about a $50 difference between the prices. I am reluctant to buying from an Ebay seller for fear of not having a warranty. Strictly a hobby venture.
Thanks in advance.
Pete
i just bought a refurb H from newegg. they are shipped and sold from yuneec usa.. only 499$.. with warranty. i think only 1 left..

Well, I don't do Ebay. Not for a drone or anything costing more than a few pounds. I've heared some horror stories about punters being ripped off. For an expensive item such as a drone I think you are always better off buying from a reputable source...not as likely to get a bargain deal (though some can be had), but you do have a degree of Peace Of Mind.

That, or course, is not to say that there aren't any reputable dealers on Ebay...of course there are, and lots of them. Unfortunately for me the whole Ebay thing has been tainted by the few con artists that lurk there.

Caveat Emptor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio