Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Buying off Amazon...

You may wish to also check with some dealers. They may offer the same package and price. The difference being dealers generally will support you with any problems you might encounter.

Reactions: Camflyer15
I am looking to purchase an h off Amazon. Seems like a good price but I want a second opinion. Does this post look good?
The big things I am looking for are Intel realsense and the st16+ not the st16. If you see any red flags please let me know, thanks guys!
https://www.amazon.com/Yuneec-Typhoon-Pro-Bundle-Definition/dp/B01MQDQ7WR
The link that you posted is for the Pro-Bundle, which says "SAFE TO FLY WITH BUILT-IN COLLISION AVOIDANCE". This is their standard ultrasonic system. It does not include Real-Sense. If you want Real-Sense make sure that you select the package that has it.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The link that you posted is for the Pro-Bundle, which says "SAFE TO FLY WITH BUILT-IN COLLISION AVOIDANCE". This is their standard ultrasonic system. It does not include Real-Sense. If you want Real-Sense make sure that you select the package that has it.
I noticed that as well and forgot to mention it. Good catch Sherm.

Obviously that was a special price at your location. Maybe on March 3, but not today. Fry's is advertising the Typhoon as a clearance sale price for $999. Was it advertised for $799? Your receipt had the price changed for some reason.

Vertigodrones is selling the Pro with RS for $1199
Typhoon H Pro with RealSense, ST16, CGO3+, 2 Batteries (US Plug) and Backpack

If I didn't know better, Yuneec is phasing out the H480. Nothing wrong with that really other than consumers lose the lower priced version. When prices continually fall and stores have clearance sales, that's not a good sign.

DJI has been using the same process for a couple years, price cuts, clearance sales, model phase outs to shift focus to new models. Companies don’t make the amount of money they want by maintaining an old product. They do it by periodically introducing just enough new features to incite owners of older models to run out and buy new models.

I am looking to purchase an h off Amazon. Seems like a good price but I want a second opinion. Does this post look good?
The big things I am looking for are Intel realsense and the st16+ not the st16. If you see any red flags please let me know, thanks guys!
https://www.amazon.com/Yuneec-Typhoon-Pro-Bundle-Definition/dp/B01MQDQ7WR

Yes, as others have said, that is without RealSense. The Amazon ad says it's YUNTYHBPUS, the RealSense model is YUNTHBRUS. With RealSense is $1149

You may wish to also check with some dealers. They may offer the same package and price. The difference being dealers generally will support you with any problems you might encounter.
Thanks Steve I'll keep that in mind. Should I try to find something local or is there a well trusted dealer online?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook