Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C03 camera gimbal board

You will have to send it to a Yuneec Service Center for replacement of the gimbal board. Each gimbal board has to be calibrated to match the specific gimbal it will control. The firmware and process needed for the calibration is not available to the public.

What problem are you seeing with your current gimbal board?

Thank you for your reply, but I had the camera sent to the german Yuneec shop and they sent it back, saying there are no replacement boards. My board had obviously some short circuit and they could not locate the faulty parts.
The camera is moving quite frantic in all directions.

Thank you for your reply, but I had the camera sent to the german Yuneec shop and they sent it back, saying there are no replacement boards. My board had obviously some short circuit and they could not locate the faulty parts.
The camera is moving quite frantic in all directions.
That is very odd. Most of the time when the gimbal is moving around like that (I call it "The Crazy Dance"), the board itself if fine, and it has only lost it's calibration. But the Yuneec Shop in Germany would know that, and would have performed the calibration. Something must be wrong with that board I have not seen before.

John Mitchell at Yuneec Skins is a member of this Forum and can repair the camera. But he is in California, US. The cost of shipping plus the repair would likely be higher than the expense of a replacement camera. You may want to contact John to talk about it.

I looked into Johns site, but he seems to be out of bards and CG03 cameras, but I will ask him.
I also checked eBay and there are mostly CG03+ cameras listed. Could those fit my Q500?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz