Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 CAMERA EMERGENCY

Reaction score
I’m in San Diego to film my family and I can’t get my C23 camera to bind due to it not appearing on my ST16S. I have attempted to reset the WiFi on the camera without success. The indicator light on the camera itself has not turned on at all. The gimbal appears to be functioning normally, but so far nothing on the camera. When I go to connect the camera on the ST16S, it doesn’t have anything listed to connect, it just says “No SSID’s Found.”

Please help me connect my camera/turn it on so I can focus on family. I just unboxed it 3 days ago, it’s brand new, and so far I have been unable to get it functioning in any way, even after all firmware updates, and I’m so frustrated. Please help.

Is this on the H Plus?
I use a wifi analyzer app on my phone to check the wifi signal from the camera. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer
If the C23 has never worked with the ST16 then it's likely defective. Mine had the opposite problem. The camera worked fine but the gimbal never had power. Waiting for a replacement to come in.

Reactions: amyofjuan
Is this on the H Plus?
I use a wifi analyzer app on my phone to check the wifi signal from the camera. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer
If the C23 has never worked with the ST16 then it's likely defective. Mine had the opposite problem. The camera worked fine but the gimbal never had power. Waiting for a replacement to come in.

Yes it is! Thank you! So if I am not receiving a WIFI signal from the camera then I am to assume that the WIFI arrived broken? Is there a way to activate the WIFI in the C23?

Here is just the binding process. Make sure you have the lastest firmware installed first. then see if it binds to the camera properly. it is a large FW down load so ensure all batteries are charged up.

Attachments

• Binding.pdf
    268.8 KB · Views: 34
Thank you. That helps. I can't look at the screens right now since I had to return mine for exchange.

Steve and all,

Does the C23 use the sane password technique as the H480 and H520?

If so, is it possible the OP needs to connect to it first via the ST16s WiFi settings screen in pad mode? (Not the flight controller)

Connecting this way, using the default “1234567890” password, has worked personally, and for others as witnessed here, in the past.

Once connection has been established, binding should then work via the flight control app.

A thought to try anyway.

Jeff

Yes. Same method. After selecting the camera and pressing Bind, the password box comes up.

But if the bind screen does not see the camera, perhaps the “connect direct via WiFi” method needs to be tried in order to get the camera and ST16s just taking to each other.

We’ve seen this necessary when a camera has been connected to a repair center WiFi, shipped back to the owner, and unable to bind because of the previous “foreign” WiFi connection.

Jeff

But if the bind screen does not see the camera, perhaps the “connect direct via WiFi” method needs to be tried in order to get the camera and ST16s just taking to each other.

We’ve seen this necessary when a camera has been connected to a repair center WiFi, shipped back to the owner, and unable to bind because of the previous “foreign” WiFi connection.

Jeff

Jeff, Could you please guide us? We would like to try to get our C23 to connect with our ST16S.

How do I delete the WiFi history? How do I connect direct to WiFi outside of the program?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20