Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 Camera

I keep hearing May-June time frame. Someone suggested it will be available in the UK first, but only Yuneec knows for sure and they aren't commenting.

Thanks Steve ... it is out in the UK, saw several online shops that were offering it. tempting to order but the last time I did that I way overpaid and not willing to do that again. If you hear something post it and I will do the same. Thanks.

Thanks Steve ... it is out in the UK, saw several online shops that were offering it. tempting to order but the last time I did that I way overpaid and not willing to do that again. If you hear something post it and I will do the same. Thanks.

What were those shops asking money wise for the C23?

So far, I've only seen pre-orders posted. I don't see anyone listing it in stock. The two pre-order prices I see are $1100 and $1270 in the UK.

Guys, anyone know about the C23 for the H ? I can't seem to find any more mention of it anywhere!

Last word about a week ago is the C23 will not be offered for the H Pro. Yuneec tech said they do not want to offer this camera for an older model and they feel it would hurt sales of the H Plus if they did. I guess this could change but I would not hold my breath waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval