I've only flown this drone 5 maybe 6 times. Every time it worked fine. Now the C23 camera is having issues. I can control the gimble, up down and pan with the ST16. There is a green light on the camera that is steady sometimes and other times is flashing or blinking. All of the camera indicators or Icons on the ST16 screen say N/A. If I press the video or camera button on the ST16 a message pops up "No SD Card".
- The SD card is inserted, it is the same SD card that came with it. Its a ScanDisk 32gb and yes it does have the 3 in the U. I have reformatted the card to FAT32 in my PC.
- I went to the Gear at upper right of screen, then to the signal bar to check the "Bind" possibly 25 times now.
- It searched for and found the camera C23_320882 every time.
- I tapped the number and entered the password - 1234567890 - then checked OK,... No big green checkmark appeared.
- When I check the "Bind" of the Typhoon H a big green checkmark is present just after the number.
- I left Flight Mode and went to settings, then to Wi-Fi and the C23_320882 appears in the list and moves through these messages without my intervention: "Saved, Secured with WPA2", "Authentication problem", "Connected".
- When I tape on the camera in Wi-Fi it says "Signal Strength good".