Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

C23 picture numbers

Reaction score
Hi all,

On my H+, each time I turn it of and start it again, the C23 creates a new folder and picture numbers restart at 001.

Is it a way to set it to register sequential numbers that continue to increase after turning the aircraft of and on again?

Many Thanks,

Claude-Alain

Hi all,

On my H+, each time I turn it of and start it again, the C23 creates a new folder and picture numbers restart at 001.

Is it a way to set it to register sequential numbers that continue to increase after turning the aircraft of and on again?

Many Thanks,

Claude-Alain
Which version do you use?

will double check if put in the latest version and update you soon.
I also do a lot shot around the city every week, will share these picture/video some time.
Looking forward seeing the cityscape.:cool:

I have the latest firmware (822/829), and I don't know of any way to put them in sequential order. I would love that.

Reactions: Phaedrus
It’s one of those you don’t need it Yuneec things. My solution is proper labeling and if I get lazy, at least I drag the folders into a named folder linked to subject of mission. It’s annoying and requires paying attention to your files to avoid accidental over writing. I doubt it will change anytime soon.

It’s not a factor in my workflow. The images I keep and ingest into LR, have a profile run on them that fills in alot of metadata and copies them into the Library, and LR renames them at that point. Any I don’t keep are deleted and cards formatted for next use. So, I don’t really care what the aircraft names them.

Reactions: Trav H
Hi all,

Many Thanks,

Claude-Alain
A tad off exact subject but on my sd card for H Plus I am showing duplicates. One shows thumbnail photo the second is blank. Settings are for jpeg not jepeg and raw. Don’t know why duplicates?
Bill Dunnuck

Thanks for confirming it Linson. I would really like if Yuneec could add this option in a future update.
Since it was added to the 520 in the last update, it may very well be in a future release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvaro