Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibrate cgo3+

Reaction score
I have 3 camera's rebuild from chrashed drones. But I know that they won't work because everybody said they need an factory calibration. Can someone tell me what this excatteley means. How they do this, what I need, can I buy this software. If you changed something on your camera, yuneec CS won't load this software in your camera because it was opened by a third party. Any good technical here?

I have 3 camera's rebuild from chrashed drones. But I know that they won't work because everybody said they need an factory calibration. Can someone tell me what this excatteley means. How they do this, what I need, can I buy this software. If you changed something on your camera, yuneec CS won't load this software in your camera because it was opened by a third party. Any good technical here?
The word rebuild could mean many things, so it depends on the extent you had to go with this. When I crashed my H, I had to rebuild the camera. All I did was put it back together, micro solder a few wires, then use the ST16 to calibrate the camera and gimbal, and away I went. Not an issue since.

My advice would be to first attach each camera one by one to see if you have a connection. Then, use the calibration mode for the camera and gimbal that is built into the ST16, and see where you are from there.

The word rebuild could mean many things, so it depends on the extent you had to go with this. When I crashed my H, I had to rebuild the camera. All I did was put it back together, micro solder a few wires, then use the ST16 to calibrate the camera and gimbal, and away I went. Not an issue since.

My advice would be to first attach each camera one by one to see if you have a connection. Then, use the calibration mode for the camera and gimbal that is built into the ST16, and see where you are from there.

Hi all camera's are rebuild as well, find by st16 and bind. ( Change some stepper boards). Update as well and even video view. The only thing they do is turning around as stupid. Sometimes they stop and than I can turn left and right with the knob on the st16. And so on. I just need a factory calibration to set all step motor pcb boards at zero

Last edited:
Hi all camera's are rebuild as well, find by st16 and bind. ( Change some stepper boards). Update as well and even video view. The only thing they do is turning around as stupid. Sometimes they stop and than I can turn left and right with the knob on the st16. And so on. I just need a factory calibration to set all step motor pcb boards at zero
Only certain dealers have the calibration equipment and software to set up the camera. If you are in the US you should contact Vertigo Drones or Terrestrial Imaging for the cost.

Only certain dealers have the calibration equipment and software to set up the camera. If you are in the US you should contact Vertigo Drones or Terrestrial Imaging for the cost.

Yes. But yuneec Europe (Germany) won't. How stupid is that? My camera was there and they send it back,

Not stupid really. If you had done a bunch of work on the camera they would have accepted responsibility for your workmanship had they done anything with it unless you had given your express approval to fix anything wrong at your expense.

Not stupid really. If you had done a bunch of work on the camera they would have accepted responsibility for your workmanship had they done anything with it unless you had given your express approval to fix anything wrong at your expense.

Pat , i know from other costumers that they always try to sold you a new camera for a special price. They didn't update my camera witch was totally complete except the calibration. There special price was about 495 $.????? . I can buy a new in a local store for about 350 $. What ever you do, they won't repair it if only 1 screw is turned out and back in.

Not sure you are right in your assessment. I sent them a damaged camera (I caused the damage) and they offered me a new one for $136.00, which was the dollar value of the parts and labor expended trying to fix the broken one.

Not sure you are right in your assessment. I sent them a damaged camera (I caused the damage) and they offered me a new one for $136.00, which was the dollar value of the parts and labor expended trying to fix the broken one.

Hi did you talk about yuneec US or yuneec Europe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder