Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Calibration yuneec typhoon

One more thing, last thing I promise are you able to tell me how to change the the altitude it's set to go at

Do you mean the altitude limit at 120 meters? That should be accessible in the GUI.

I'm out here with my drone now I'm on my q500 and I'm getting a purple flashing light that says it means GPS is lost, how do I fix this problem

The solid may come and go any time. It stays solid best when you are in an open area, no trees, buildings, no anything that would block or reflect the signals from the sky. At least you are getting solid sometimes, so that makes it the lower issue right now.
The props not spinning up are more of an issue.
The first thing to check is the "Hardware Monitor" program on your ST12. The Q500 does not need to be on for this.
1.) Select "flight settings" at the bottom of the ST12 screen.
2.) Click "OK" on the Warning screen.
3.) Select "Hardware Monitor" at the bottom of the screen.
4.) Move the Rabbit/turtle slider on the right hand side of the controller to full "Rabbit".
5.) Move the throttle stick (left) in the up and down direction. You should see the scale for "J1" move up and down, and the J1 value near the left edge of the screen should range from near "100" up to "100" down. When released from any position, it should snap quickly and cleanly to the center of the scale, and the reading on the left should be zero.
Let me know what you find.
You should also check EVERY control using this screen, to ensure the correct things operate, and that each operates correctly.

I want to adjust my geo fence setting how do I do that...is it in the ST12 or do i have to get on computer and if so please tell me how, I have all pieces needed for connection
ReplyReport

Do you mean the altitude limit at 120 meters? That should be accessible in the GUI.
Please ensure you are aware of the regulations associated with flying the drone. Things like the maximum altitude at 400 feet.
Are you aware of the many areas where drone flights are not legal? Especially around schools, hospitals, no-fly zones around air ports, over any gathering of people, and a whole lot more.

Reactions: DoomMeister
currently trying to download so i can change geo fence but the link youve sent me i try to download for my windows 10 and its saying privacy error
Yuneec has changed their websites since the earlier post and the site certificates for the older links have expired. Just another Yuneec way of running a business.

This link should take you to a secure download of the Q500 GUI for Windows https://webdownload-global.s3-us-we...phoon_Q500/GUI/windows/Q500_GUI_WIN_V1.01.exe

1 minute ago
Add bookmark
Hey guys. I'm trying to take off with my Q500 and when it gets in the air it looks like its flashing green, red,blue very fast and it starts floating away and I'm having to panic land. Can someone please help me I'm just trying to fly. Anyone know anything please contact me asap, sorry for being a hassle

Sounds like the "second level" low battery warning. Which could also cause drifting due to low voltage of the control system (mainly a compass issue).
If your battery was fully charged before you lifted off, it's pretty certain the battery is no good.
Bad batteries often charge to full voltage, but have no capacity left, and go dead quickly when load is applied.

Do you have another battery?

Sounds like the "second level" low battery warning. Which could also cause drifting due to low voltage of the control system (mainly a compass issue).
If your battery was fully charged before you lifted off, it's pretty certain the battery is no good.
Bad batteries often charge to full voltage, but have no capacity left, and go dead quickly when load is applied.

Do you have another battery?
Would you say im not calibrated right? And are you referring to the battery in there drone?

That's possible. Upload the flight logs and I'll take a look. See attachment 52 (Q500 and Chroma Flight Log Retrieval) in "Way To Fix Drones project".

Note the table of contents is hyperlinked in the document. Just click on the attachment in the Table of Contents and it will take you to the correct attachment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis