Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera control in CCC mode

So tried out Curved Cable Cam for the first time tonight. I can confirm you can control the camera independantly. This thing is awesommmeee

Reactions: yuneec53
Regarding the use of CCC:

What controls the "speed along the wire" between waypoints? I see the tilt of the left stick forward to move forward through the waypoints, or pull back for backward. Does it go full speed? What should I expect and how can I control that?

Thank you.

Your're exactly right. We need to use G on the Tilt Control. Then the right stick controls the tilt and pan of the camera. I just got back from a CCC flight test. Only problem was the H did not stay at the programmed altitude. The landing gear was in the up position and it came within 3 ft of the ground when it should have been at 10 ft. Had to exit CCC Mode quickly and take control of the H. It was very dicey.

Yes, I have experienced the same issue. Without the IPS module, the copter can only make a rough estimate of its altitude. After a few minutes of flight time the altitude meter will get off by quite a bit.
I believe it is best to use automated features at higher altitudes to make up for such
discrepancies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop