Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera help

Reaction score
Can't figure out why the video feed to my ST10 display is so bad. There's a lot of delay and video cuts in and out. Checked my settings and went to camera and there's 2 options for the camera. CG03 or CG03 Pro. How do I know which one to choose? Should that matter on my feed to the ST10? Thank you for any advice.

Can't figure out why the video feed to my ST10 display is so bad. There's a lot of delay and video cuts in and out. Checked my settings and went to camera and there's 2 options for the camera. CG03 or CG03 Pro. How do I know which one to choose? Should that matter on my feed to the ST10? Thank you for any advice.
Most people select Pro because that gives you a lot more settings for the camera. However, It won't make any difference in the video feed. The ST10 antennas are inside right at the front of the controller so they need to face the aircraft and need a clear line of sight, no obstructions. The video antenna on the Q is inside the camera just above the lens. I always got the best signal when the Q was facing away from me and the worst signal when it is sideways.
Many of us modified the ST10 and added antennas on the outside to improve the signal and range. That helped tremendously.
The reception also varies a great deal depending on where you are flying. In an open area away from all radio signals I often get 1500' and in congested areas only a few hundred feet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1