Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera not tilting on a Mantis Q

Reaction score
Drone flys fine, however the Camera tilt is not working, when the tilt is activated at the contoler up or down, it only moves a slightly. Reset the settings no change. It appears to be a chore to replace the camera unit. Mainly being able to get to the Camera. Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm in Alaska so its difficult find a repair Shop.

Drone flys fine, however the Camera tilt is not working, when the tilt is activated at the contoler up or down, it only moves a slightly. Reset the settings no change. It appears to be a chore to replace the camera unit. Mainly being able to get to the Camera. Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm in Alaska so its difficult find a repair Shop.
Before creating a new thread, ALWAYS use the search tool first as there will most likely be an answer. I did a search using the words "camera tilt" and there are multiple threads on the subject. The search tool looks like a magnifier in the upper right corner.

Here is what I found by using it.

Yuneec is not providing repair parts for the Mantis Q anymore. and they won't honor the warranty!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace