Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera Tilt

Reaction score
Should the camera be able to point straight down on the st16 controller, it seems to not be pointing straight at the ground, I have adjusted the A03and K2 to 7 seconds to slow the tilt down, is there a way to adjust so camera can point straight down?.

That is where I set my tilt speed from the 10ms to 7s and it is slower and smoother to control

When I pan the camera slider to the full down position it will go straight all the way down sometimes, then others it does not point straight down, I then push slider to full up then to full down position then this time the camera points straight down ????

Take a look at the slider in Hardware Monitor and see how it responds. I have seen other posts where people have said they have to apply a bit of pressure at the bottom of travel to get it down. It could be a sticky potentiometer.

Yeah that seems to be what happens I need to add a bit more pressure holding it down or move up a bit and slide it back a little firmer,never notice it before flying just when it is on the work bench.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11