Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera View

Reaction score
When i start my breeze cam ap, it is hit or miss for my camera view to start up . most times a black screen to start up..mostly it doesnt..everything is up to date etc.. using breeze cam app on android,

can someone guide me to help

bill

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but i don't have a breeze. I'm assuming it uses wifi. If so are you close to your home wifi when trying to do this?

its connecting to the wifi fine, it just doesnt start up the picture from the cam every time

its connecting to the wifi fine, it just doesnt start up the picture from the cam every time

Place your phone in airplane mode first, then enable WiFi (and Bluetooth if you using the controller), then connect via WiFi and start Breeze Cam.

If your phone is using the Oreo OS (Android 8), it may help to reboot the phone before doing the process above.

Due to the wide variations in hardware used with the Android OS there are more variances with how Breeze Cam reacts. Hope the work around above takes care of your video feed troubles. If not, try contacting Yuneec and see if they can suggest any other solutions.

Reactions: thoneter
its connecting to the wifi fine, it just doesn't start up the picture from the cam every time

Did you find out what's wrong with your Breeze. I just got my Breeze back from Yuneec repairing services. I'm experiencing the same problem, don't see the camera view, cannot switch/configure camera. But the camera tilt servo responds ....

Place your phone in airplane mode first, then enable WiFi (and Bluetooth if you using the controller), then connect via WiFi and start Breeze Cam.

If your phone is using the Oreo OS (Android 8), it may help to reboot the phone before doing the process above.

Due to the wide variations in hardware used with the Android OS there are more variances with how Breeze Cam reacts. Hope the work around above takes care of your video feed troubles. If not, try contacting Yuneec and see if they can suggest any other solutions.
Good point about airplane mode I will have to try that next time I fly also!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772