Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera won't move anymore after noise

Reaction score
Out of nowhere my camera tilt system made a weird buzzing noise and wouldn't move anymore. After a few days the noise stopped and the camera still isn't able to move. What do i need to do? Already searched youtube and google for possible solutions, but nothing helped.... Tried to move the camera with the controller and the app, but nothing works :(

Looks like the servo controlling the cam tilt has either seized up or otherwise failed. Some people have found they are able to get it over a 'sticking point' and moving again by hand manipulation, but if you don't want to try that, or that doesn't work for you, that servo is probably broken.

So your options are to either phone Yuneec in your country and get an RMA number to return it for a fix (you don't say if you are in warranty, or if this was the result of a crash), which will either be charged or not, depending on circumstances. Or, if you are out of warranty and feel up to the task, you can try and replace that servo (people usually recommend replacing with a metal gear version) and fix it yourself. If that seems too much hassle, there are drone repair shops that could possibly do this for you, but without knowing even which country you are in it is difficult to advise specifically.

Carefully remove the bottom cover starting at the back in the battery compartment.

Now insert a battery, power on and connect via WiFi. Use Breeze Cam to try tilting the camera. You should be able to see the gear assembly of the camera and be able to determine if it is jammed, stripped, or inoperative.

Thanks for the replies, i"m from the netherlands and didnt crashed with the drone. Just removed the bottom and nothing moves, so the servo is probably death...

Ok, soi think i need to replace the servo, but i cant find a number on it or a good site to order the same servo.... any tips?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah