Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can’t get a wifi hotspot.

Reaction score
Good evening all,

So I took the Breeze up a little while ago to get some arial video of a fireworks show down river about 2 miles. Everything went fine with the first flight; I landed to change out batteries and, upon powering up, I cannot get a green light for a wifi connection. I’ve tried the factory reset with no joy, I’ve tried changing batteries, and still no joy. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Update: I picked the Breeze up and noted that the skin around the optical lenses was extremely hot. I removed the underbelly cover and confirmed that the circuit board was hot to the touch. I immediately exposed the circuit board to my window AC for about a minute, replaced the cover, and inserted a battery; got wifi and a connection with no issues. Not sure what caused the circuit board to heat up. I’ll be watching it from now on.

Contact Yuneec Customer Support.

My first Breeze would be fine for the first flight. I’d land, swap batteries, power up and get initialization errors. If I let it cool for 20 minutes or so I could fly again. It is a thermal problem and needs to be repaired/replaced while still under warranty. My replacement has no trouble using all three batteries in succession. The new one will drop WiFi while sitting still for 15 minutes or so downloading videos (no air moving). It might help if I placed a small fan on it while doing video transfers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerfectPlanqa