Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can not render video...??

Reaction score
Hello pilots.... I flew my new H for the third day yesterday and recorded a 10 minute video. After loading into my computer last night an error message says can not render video. This is the #8 video recorded and all from the previous days have opened and run ok. Any ideas what might be wrong? Not knowing if video is recording or not is a problem. The controller showed the camera recording during the flight so it was running. Thanks...

Put the card back into the Typhoon make another short recording making sure to start and stop and then try it again.
Yes...will do. The camera has a mini-usb port, any info on what that's for? I plugged a line in from my computer but got no results.

The test recording worked fine...thanks for the suggestion. How about audio....? I'm getting no audio with any of my recordings?

You need to record audio to get audio. Next time you fly, look in the camera settings for the option to turn audio on.
Well then I guess that's a problem for me....I can't find a way to access the camera settings that shows auto or resolution settings. The instruction manual says go to flight settings (nothing is labeled "flight settings"), so system settings is what I press. That opens up "AIRCRAFT" with the model and camera. I press "Camera Select" and that shows C-G03 and C-G03-Pro...not C-G03+. The C-G03-Pro is the only one that offers the main screen camera settings left of screen. None of those setting Auto or manual offer audio setting controls. Any suggestions how to get to the audio controls? Thanks...TP.

And remember it reverts back every time you switch off. So you need to switch on the sound every time you fly.

OK....I found it. The Settings Icon at the lower right corner only works if I hold my finger on it for a couple of seconds. I tried that repeatedly but didn't hold it long enough apparently. Sorry for the confusion.....thanks for your help.

Is there something particular about loading the SD card that causes the "cannot render video" error? I was able to get the audio to record on one test but got another render error message on another. The inconsistency is frustrating. Never know if a video recorded successfully until its too late to matter. Any ideas on how the mini-usb power/data connection plug on the camera works?

Is there something particular about loading the SD card that causes the "cannot render video" error? I was able to get the audio to record on one test but got another render error message on another. The inconsistency is frustrating. Never know if a video recorded successfully until its too late to matter. Any ideas on how the mini-usb power/data connection plug on the camera works?

Videos should always record. If they don't it's usually a damaged/corrupted formatted micro SD card or the file is not written fully (caused by shutting off the Typhoon without hitting the start/stop video record button}. Unfortunately Yuneec never added the option to FORMAT the MICRO SD card which means that if there is a format problem, you'll have to do it yourself on your home computer. They also did not add the option to review your video clips wirelessly from your Typhoon to your ST16 controller. This would help with your issue of knowing 100% if everything recorded. Perhaps we'll see those options in the future.

To make certain it's the actual video file that is the problem and not your home computer's software in reading the file, try the following... Turn on the ST16, go to "PAD", then on the green screen tap the icon in the bottom middle center. Look for an App called Video editor or something like that. Place your micro SD card in the bottom of the ST16 and attempt to load up your videos in that program. I'm doing this from memory as my ST16 is in the shop along with my Typhoon for repairs.

Also, the USB on the camera appears to be only for firmware updates.

Is your sd card full? if so it will not record anymore either, depending on how many and how long your videos are 5-10, it will fill up and stop recording! Then you need to format or delete some/all. Just a thought!

Anyone know how to unlock the AWB ? A fellow pilot on here has asked and I can't seem to lock/unlock mine to explain to him? And his video will only record in Manual Mode setting!

didn't read the instructions or watch any of the videos? it really simple
Yes, he read them, and so have I, it will not unlock for him! Mine works fine, I believe it may be a issue and advised him to call Yuneec Tuesday, as I am no way near him too see his actual ST 16. DerStig, he is a well versed pilot, but as you know, if you have read the manuals are very vague!

Captain, mine looks fine like yours , but he is not here to see his controller and I have tried to walk him through with mine one, but he cannot get it to unlock

Only thing I have to learn is to get the darn camera to get rid of the bottom shadows, I have tried manual mode, sunny, sunrise/sunset, shutter speed adjust to no avail! all I do is change the overall brightness up/down. But shadow darkness on trees, ground will not lighten up ! sky is beautiful

He called me , he has the "M" and it will turn that on fine, it's where you finger is it has AWB and the under it "Locked" and when it taps "Lock" it will not unlock ?

Sorry, I don't have the ST16 with me. The screen shots are ones I just took from a video on YouTube. Here is another one... Try the good old RESET camera option. The lock has to come off by tapping an option.... I would think anything with the word AUTO would remove LOCK (just a guess).

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 7.37.11 PM.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval