Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can someone help with a firmware download link for the H?

Reaction score
Just bought a used H. But all firmware versions say n/a except the st16. That is at 3.0.

I can't find the copies I had and yuneec. us, does list the H anymore in downloads. Or do I use H+ firmware for auto pilot, gimbal, and camera? Do not have real sense

I tried UK Website but getting 404 message. Looks like the link is directing me back to yuneec USA. No download available

Just bought a used H. But all firmware versions say n/a except the st16. That is at 3.0.

I can't find the copies I had and yuneec. us, does list the H anymore in downloads. Or do I use H+ firmware for auto pilot, gimbal, and camera? Do not have real sense
You only see the firmware versions when the aircraft and camera are powered on and bound to the controller.

While you are at the Yuneec Skins’ Yuneec Downloads site be sure to get the Typhoon H GUI.

Download v1.2.13 of the GUI and also download the VC redistributable in the Additional Software folder if you are running 64 bit Windows. If you are using a 32 bit Windows you will have get the 2017 Visual C++ redistributable for it at the Microsoft website.

After installing the GUI and the redistributable, right click on the GUI icon and select properties then select Run as Administrator. If you are using Windows 10 you may have to also select Compatibility mode for Windows 7.

When using the GUI:

1) Start the GUI
2) Insert the data capable microUSB into the port on the underside of the TH.
3) Power on the TH and wait for it to finish initializing.
4) Insert the other end of the USB cable into one of your PC’s USB ports.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval