Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can ST10 be officially used in Team Mode yet?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if the ST10 can be used in Team Mode yet as camera op instead of it defaulting to ST16 and not being able to lift landing gear with the ST10 like used to be the case?

After all these firmware updates I wonder if Yuneec has fixed this, I haven't heard much about it around here. If the ST10 can be used for camera op I'll get one in a heartbeat I think!

Hi all,

Just wondering if the ST10 can be used in Team Mode yet as camera op instead of it defaulting to ST16 and not being able to lift landing gear with the ST10 like used to be the case?

After all these firmware updates I wonder if Yuneec has fixed this, I haven't heard much about it around here. If the ST10 can be used for camera op I'll get one in a heartbeat I think!

Landing gear on ST10?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It doesn't have enough channels, so can fly the H but not lift landing gear. It used to be the case that when using ST10 in team mode, the ST10 would have to fly the H, and the ST16 controlled the camera. It's a backwards way of doing it, so wondering if Yuneec have addressed this in the latest firmware updates.

Is this not why they made the ST12 for team mode?

It doesn't have enough channels, so can fly the H but not lift landing gear. It used to be the case that when using ST10 in team mode, the ST10 would have to fly the H, and the ST16 controlled the camera. It's a backwards way of doing it, so wondering if Yuneec have addressed this in the latest firmware updates.

That'd be cool. I own both controllers and not keen on the wizard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

we can fly the h with wizard ...so it must be possible to fly with ST10+ they can use the photo button for landing gear

and we can say if st16 is cam or flight control
we need only one stick for cam movement and the buttons for take photo or video ...
so 2 ST16 is overload on controls which are not used ...

i hope yuneec will give us an update which is promised long time ago for st10+ and they give us a model, that we can put it on the st10+

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos