Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can you take a pic of charger for me?

Reaction score
Hi all,
I misplaced my charger between my Blade Chroma and my Typhoon H, could anyone with the original blade chroma 4k please post a picture of the charger label on the main part of it please (The section that connects to the wall socket) that connects to the actual charger part.
Many thanks

Of course, but I prefer to bing it and that page does not answer my question, I want to see a picture of the charger label i.e. the model, power rating etc I've 'binged' the model number and it's not given me the answer.

Oh I do hate it when people say have you googled it? With over a billion different keyword combinations I'm posting here as a last resort!

Of course, but I prefer to bing it and that page does not answer my question, I want to see a picture of the charger label i.e. the model, power rating etc I've 'binged' the model number and it's not given me the answer.

Oh I do hate it when people say have you googled it? With over a billion different keyword combinations I'm posting here as a last resort!

Apologies for trying to help. Thought the link I provided was a good start to zoom in on the pics as well as info for the specs you were looking for.

Glad @Steve Carr was able to step in.

Reactions: Adam_c

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430