Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

can you unlock the 400 foot flight ceiling on the H ?

Reaction score
So the FAA has put a 400 foot flight ceiling on all uav''s in the USA..... I'm going to Europe to do some filming.... is there any way to unlock the hight limit preset on the H ?

Yes I did it for flying in Iceland, you have to use the GUI to change your Geo Fence. The GUI App is PC only at this time.

Yes I did it for flying in Iceland, you have to use the GUI to change your Geo Fence. The GUI App is PC only at this time.
Do you think you can give me a quick rundown on how to do this ? Including where and what to connect to the pc

Chris do you have a 333 or 107. Then no122 meters is plenty high agl.

Some of Europe is tighter on restrictions than the USA, Higher than 400' above ground level without a COA is a no no ! And to get a COA you need a 333 and sports pilots license minimum at this moment in time!. I am sure you will find many on here that will strike the argument!:rolleyes:

Reactions: chris Mittelbrun
....wasn't there a helpful video posted somewhere on how to hook up the H to the GUI and change the flight ceiling values?

So the FAA has put a 400 foot flight ceiling on all uav''s in the USA..... I'm going to Europe to do some filming.... is there any way to unlock the hight limit preset on the H ?
Chris, we have the same 400ft (122m) in Sweden....

This is the problem we have had in the past. The rules are for all of us. You are not special and above the rest of us. There are yoyos flying in the northeast endangering lives on the public transport planes. It only takes one to cause a crash, when the faa says I can't fly my drone any more I WILL come visit you.....

This is the problem we have had in the past. The rules are for all of us. You are not special and above the rest of us. There are yoyos flying in the northeast endangering lives on the public transport planes. It only takes one to cause a crash, when the faa says I can't fly my

This is the problem we have had in the past. The rules are for all of us. You are not special and above the rest of us. There are yoyos flying in the northeast endangering lives on the public transport planes. It only takes one to cause a crash, when the faa says I can't fly my drone any more I WILL come visit you.....
Take a chill pill dragondick......

Chris I have been flying since 1984,everything from the real deal to toys if it flys I'm interested. If you want to insult me that's ok. Happy 4th. Fly safe.

Reactions: DroneClone
Chris I have been flying since 1984,everything from the real deal to toys if it flys I'm interested. If you want to insult me that's ok. Happy 4th. Fly safe.
I've also been flying for many years. I was only asking a question about the rules in Europe. There was no need for you to go on a rant about unsafe pilots. I am a very safe uav operator..... have a great and SAFE 4th

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval