Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can't find camera

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me I have a typhoon h and it can't find camera on the system settings it's got a model but says not connected for camera I have tried a new camera and still nothing there is no lights what so ever on either of the cameras above the lense in the little pin hole i have removed and re attached the gimbal i have tried giving them a wiggle put they do slide on and seem to make a good conection is there anytjinb else i cam try any suggestions welcome

No light at all would seem to be a power issue so we'll try the connections first.

First, go back to the gimbal. It's possible to install the gimbal unevenly and have one side off the mounting rail. Remove the gimbal again. While it is off, if you have a rubber pencil erasure, lightly rub the contact points with the erasure to clean them. Now install the gimbal and when you are done look closely to be certain the gimbal looks evenly mounted on both sides. Now set up the H but remove the propellers. We are going to power everything up and you're probably inside the house. Even if you're outside there's no need to accidentally arm the H and send it on it's merry way when you aren't ready for it. After the H is powered up do you see any light coming from the little indicator on the camera?

With both the -16 and the H powered up, the -16 will be looking for the camera. With any luck the contact cleaning solved the problem. If not the -16 will continue looking for the camera. If the camera is not seen, go to "System Settings" on the -16 and then tap "Bind". The left side of the firmware listings that comes up is the aircraft, the right side is the camera. Does the camera side show anything? If it says "Not Connected" the system is either not seeing the camera or the camera is not receiving power. It is highly unusual for the system not to see the camera firmware unless the camera is not receiving power. Just in case tap Camera Select in the System Settings menu and select C-GO3-Pro. I doubt this would change anything but if it is seeing the camera it will at least put things in the right camera mode.

Get back to us after doing the above.

Last edited:
No light at all would seem to be a power issue so we'll try the connections first.

First, go back to the gimbal. It's possible to install the gimbal unevenly and have one side off the mounting rail. Remove the gimbal again. While it is off, if you have a rubber pencil erasure, lightly rub the contact points with the erasure to clean them. Now install the gimbal and when you are done look closely to be certain the gimbal looks evenly mounted on both sides. Now set up the H but remove the propellers. We are going to power everything up and you're probably inside the house. Even if you're outside there's no need to accidentally arm the H and send it on it's merry way when you aren't ready for it. After the H is powered up do you see any light coming from the little indicator on the camera?

With both the -16 and the H powered up, the -16 will be looking for the camera. With any luck the contact cleaning solved the problem. If not the -16 will continue looking for the camera. If the camera is not seen, go to "System Settings" on the -16 and then tap "Bind". The left side of the firmware listings that comes up is the aircraft, the right side is the camera. Does the camera side show anything? If it says "Not Connected" the system is either not seeing the camera or the camera is not receiving power. It is highly unusual for the system not to see the camera firmware unless the camera is not receiving power. Just in case tap Camera Select in the System Settings menu and select C-GO3-Pro. I doubt this would change anything but if it is seeing the camera it will at least put things in the right camera mode.

Get back to us after doing the above.
Hi I have tried all the above and still no joy there is no light on camera at all and still st16 not finding anything it is like there is no power I have sent the whole lot back to yuneec this morning i hope they have better luck than I did.

I had this issue once, and it turned out to be because I had been flying my Mavic a lot when I switched on the Typhoon I was doing the DJI two presses. For some reason on the Typhoon this disables the camera on the Typhoon. Do you own DJI products and could this be the problem? Just a shot in the dark...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig