Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cape and Lighthouse under the dawn's light

Wow! There's many drone video contests out there, have you submitted this?
Not at all. My edition tools and skills are not good, if you could see the original one you would understand what I mean. I see yuneec videos elsewhere and mine doesn't look like as good as them. Anyway you all make me feel good with your quotes. Thank you

Not at all. My edition tools and skills are not good, if you could see the original one you would understand what I mean. I see yuneec videos elsewhere and mine doesn't look like as good as them. Anyway you all make me feel good with your quotes. Thank you

We are always our own worst critics! Your video looked great, smooth flying, clean transitions, not too long and good music too! Well done, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Reactions: jfgildepareja
We are always our own worst critics! Your video looked great, smooth flying, clean transitions, not too long and good music too! Well done, I look forward to seeing more of your work.
Thank you. You can see more videos in my youtube channel: jfgildepareja. Most of them done with my lost Bebop. What I'd like is keeping the image quality from the original video after editing. I've decide to get an Adobe Premiere trial after reading your quotes. Thank you very much

Reactions: John K. Fitzgerald
You are welcome. And yes maintaining video quality is a bit of a challenge. I have a new UHD laptop and corel video studio 8, the video quality right off the camera is awesome, but I am losing quality after editing too. still learning the program and experimenting. Corel has an option of rendering directly to youtube , which I haven't tried yet. Of course always looking for suggestions.

Reactions: jfgildepareja

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval