Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Ok, so I tried out the CCC this week. I found a lighthouse and wanted a simple, orbit around it. I created the path via Eric's program and uploaded to the ST16.

Everything worked fine and as planned via the program (so thank you for that), however, the camera was not facing the right way when started. When I loaded the file back into CCC editor, it showed the camera, for point A, at 450 (from north) to start.

I don't have a solution, but I have a similar problem. I loaded some CCC files I had created while flying to edit on my computer (move waypoints a little) I noticed that for all yaws (and yam, since they're both the same when I fly) if it was 0-360, it would be correct. But if it was above 360, I had to add 60 to the value for it to show the H facing the correct direction in this tool (so for all values above 360, it faces 60 deg CW of where it should be). Now, I haven't played with it enough to know if its a hard overfly at 360 or where exactly the problem beings. But I think the solution should be simple of just using values of 0-360.

That said, has the issue of direction rotation been solved? I saw that questioned reading through this, if I have it start at 0 and go to 270, will it turn CW or CCW?

I'm afraid this editor gets Yaw wrong in some cases - when over 360 degrees, which the Typhoon uses to represent some angles depending on how the flight was originally flown..

When flying missions, the H will turn through the smallest angle - so it will turn CW or CCW depending on which is less than 180 degrees.

I'm afraid this editor gets Yaw wrong in some cases - when over 360 degrees, which the Typhoon uses to represent some angles depending on how the flight was originally flown..

When flying missions, the H will turn through the smallest angle - so it will turn CW or CCW depending on which is less than 180 degrees.
I agree with you. The "symptoms" are same as mine. Two last flights were wrong. But I didn't understand why. Now I read what you wrote and it makes me to think that this point editor caused the wrong Yaw angle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio