Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ and steady grip

The steady grip is a simple PWM device. CGO 3, 3+, and probably ET have a legacy port for initialization and tilt movement. No way to pan. Probably the second camera in the ET, because there are two different cameras with a common synchronization and shared memory, should be initialized before use too. Unfortunately, this seems to be done via a serial link from the drone.

----

I'm watching one grip and probably I'll buy it after the new year. Still, the price is high, let the seller await and take the right decision in the relisting. The idea in the far future is to implement an SR24 inside with some kind of decoder to have full control over the camera.
Do you think it will be possible to find a solution for the H520 ?

The solution can be found for everything. The question is how this solution will time and knowledge cost. Basically for one camera, which isn't so perspective, no one will do something if he isn't the camera owner.

You can obtain a better camera and start using it on the same day for the part of the money, which you should pay if you want to order a solution exactly with CGO-ET for 520.

My project is another story. I want to prepare CGO3+ to be used as a drone payload, so I have not a cheap alternative. The same camera should be tested and calibrated periodically, which is not possible when it will be mounted on the drone.

A friend got me a Yuneec Steady Grip for Christmas, Not sure where she got it or the model #.
Does it really matter? I have the CGO 3+ and the CGOET cameras.

A friend got me a Yuneec Steady Grip for Christmas, Not sure where she got it or the model #.
Does it really matter? I have the CGO 3+ and the CGOET cameras.
I suspect it will work just fine if the slide mount has the brass pin contacts. If not then you could only use the CGO3 and use the camera jumper cable for power.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33