Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO 3 + 4 K Stabilization Settings

Your machine #2 video card is not powerful enough for 4k processing or proper rendering on to the display. It has to scale 4k to fit your monitors resolution.
A good CPU can compensate for inadequate GPU to an extent only. I work suggest at least a gtx970. This is also assuming you have a good monitor.

Reactions: Tree
What frame rate are you publishing at? If you export an edited movie at a different frame rate (ie 24fps when you recorded at 30fps) you'll see jerkiness.
30 fps which is really more like 29.something. and rendering at 30 fps. I have upgraded hard ware coming and won't know if it's the software until that arrives. Sony Movie Studio 13.
If it is the software, I would not recommend it even if you are filming at 1920x1080 @ 30 fps. But I can't make that call until my hardware arrives. NVIDIA Qudro M 2000.

And I will let you all know The Verdict. I have some raw footage on Google Drive which is smooth if anyone wants to see it, I can share it

Your machine #2 video card is not powerful enough for 4k processing or proper rendering on to the display. It has to scale 4k to fit your monitors resolution.
A good CPU can compensate for inadequate GPU to an extent only. I work suggest at least a gtx970. This is also assuming you have a good monitor.

Thank you. I have a Quadro M 2000 coming with 4 GB of DDR Ram, which coupled with an i7 chip, and 16 GB of RAM should eliminate any issues with hardware, then I am left to seeing if the software is up to task. I have some raw footage that looks good. It is only when I render in Sony Movie Studio that I have issues. So I have whittled down the issue to hardware or software, and I will eliminate the hardware question this week.

I also have an Optiplex 960 with an i5 chip at home, that I will be placing 8 GB of RAM on, installing win 7 64 Bit, and then also installing a Quadro M2000 on as well. I believe that machine should also do the job.

Currently trying to use Sony Movie Studio 13, so when the hardware is all updated, we shall see if the software is an issue as well.

Share Link For Raw Footage shot with Typhoon H

YUN00004.mp4
I just downloaded and watched it. the video is not "jerky" for me. I used Windows media player classic to view it, which you can get for free here: Home · MPC-HC
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 to edit my videos. when i have time this afternoon, I'll see if i can import this video in Premiere and upload it to my Youtube channel so you can view it for yourself.

My computer specs:
i7-6800K
64 GB of RAM
1TB SSD hard drive
GTX 670 video card (not fancy at all)

Last edited:
I just downloaded and watched it. the video is not "jerky" for me. I used Windows media player classic to view it, which you can get for free here: Home · MPC-HC
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 to edit my videos. when i have time this afternoon, I'll see if i can import this video in Premiere and upload it to my Youtube channel so you can view it for yourself.

My computer specs:
i7-6800K
64 GB of RAM
1TB SSD hard drive
GTX 670 video card (not fancy at all)

Thanks, Malikye:

Would you mind sharing how well Adobe Premiere Pro CC works for you?
That's a bit pricey, but not out of range. I am thinking I might want to pay a little more for video editing software than what I did for Sony 13 ($40).

I am looking at Pinnacle & Cyberlink. Maybe Adobe Premier if I decide it's superior for the price paid.

I will also be upgrading my two Workstations to SSD for faster Data Writing and reading, some time soon. But pretty sure that it is the way the software is rendering the mp4, in conjunction with the hardware. I think the raw file plays fine on the hardware on Machine # 2, but thinking it doesn't have the horsepower to render properly when I edit everything.

I will keep everyone posted after I update my hardware and re-render the finished film. If I like the way it comes out, I will share it, and you guys can tell me what you think.

Imported video to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014
Used Adobe Media Encoder to render the Premiere file: 8 minutes to render

Youtube link:
3840x2160 resolution
file size: 378 MB (raw file was 1.8GB)

Note: I'll delete this video from my Youtube channel tonight

Imported video to Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014
Used Adobe Media Encoder to render the Premiere file: 8 minutes to render

Youtube link:
3840x2160 resolution
file size: 378 MB (raw file was 1.8GB)

Note: I'll delete this video from my Youtube channel tonight

Would you mind telling us how you processed. Doesn't look too bad at 720 through You Tube.

Would you mind telling us how you processed. Doesn't look too bad at 720 through You Tube.
i just simply imported the raw video into Adobe Premiere. Saved the Premiere file, then I imported that Premiere file to Adobe Media Encoder to perform the rendering. You can render the video in Premiere, but I found that Media Encoder works faster and the completed video file size is alot smaller (compared to rendering it Premiere) and it doesn't affect the quality of the video.
The video on Youtube is in 4k.

i just simply imported the raw video into Adobe Premiere. Saved the Premiere file, then I imported that Premiere file to Adobe Media Encoder to perform the rendering. You can render the video in Premiere, but I found that Media Encoder works faster and the completed video file size is alot smaller (compared to rendering it Premiere) and it doesn't affect the quality of the video.
The video on Youtube is in 4k.

Thank you for that information. Waiting for my memory and Video Card to get here. LOL. I'll have it in a couple days.

Has anyone played around with shooting at 48 fps?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio