Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO2+ gimbal error codes

Reaction score
I had a minor crash with my Q500+ and the camera and gimbal popped off.....and the frame had some minor damage which I was able to repair using JB Weld.

The camera still works and I can control turning it on and off from the ST10+ controller.....however when the gimbal boots up....it just wiggles side to side a little and you can see a little red light blinking and you can hear a beeping sound which corresponds with the blinking red light. There are 2 small circuit boards on the gimbal mount.....the red light is on the smallest board. The blinking and beeps have a definite....repeating rhythm a long beep and then 3 short beeps (beeep beep beep beep).

I assume this is an error code and the gimbal is attempting to tell what the issue is. I have looked all over and can not seem to find out what the "error code" means.

Also.....I can not control the up/down motion of the camera from the St10+ controller

Any ideas?

Not sure if this may help. I myself am hunting down an answer to simular behaviour on my CGO2+.
seen on Utube that somebody with simular problem through trial , error and elimination found that it was the plug and play wire that attaches camera to the Bird that needed replacing. hope this helps.
presently hunting for detailed footage of camera being pulled apart. at present coming across a lot of info that indicates that my issue is not a software issue . (already have powered camera up on 2 other platforms and same result). Next area to look into will be loose or broken wire which means micro surgery on the camera. just need to do it with some sort of reference material.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval