Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ and the smartphone app

There is a great variation of success with the Android version working on specific phone/tablet models. If the version
currently on Google Play will not properly connect to the camera, it is quite likely that the current "0062" version of the
app that is causing the failure. The solution is to do a Google search for the APK file for the version of the CGO3 app
that ends in "0057" not the current "0062" version.

Did you try it yourself and did it work? Where do you come from, Europe or USA? I live in Europe have a Samsung Galaxy S4, support both 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz. The app version 0062 will not connect, so I will try version 0057. But I´m curious if you suggest a solution for H owners from USA or Europe.

Did you try it yourself and did it work? Where do you come from, Europe or USA? I live in Europe have a Samsung Galaxy S4, support both 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz. The app version 0062 will not connect, so I will try version 0057. But I´m curious if you suggest a solution for H owners from USA or Europe.
He is in USA

SW US here... I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 that would not connect. Initially, the solution from Yuneec tech support was "Get an iPhone". :mad:

For the purposes of the CGO app, it is only designed for using camera control functions. I think the differences in the EU and USA firmwares only address differences in flight control functions. To my knowledge, the only differences in the smartphone app are OS (Android or iPhone) and release version.

The iPhone app is much more stable and more recently updated. I simply was not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on an iPhone as a dedicated screen for the Action Grip, so I had to find an Android Tablet and version that would talk to each other. It took 3 tablets and about a 5 week process of trial and error. For the record, the Teclast T80 tablet with the 0057 APK version will work together.

My biggest issue with use is a considerable time lag... 2-3 seconds. Since the proximity of tablet to camera is inches, it is shame that a direct wired solution was not developed... which in theory, should eliminate lag entirely.

Last edited:
I am in Europe; I first bought a Teclast that had the link with the CGO3 + but I was very disappointed by the latency between reality and display ...
Following suggestions from the forum, I bought a Samsung tablet (like Teclast with version 057 of course) and a Galaxy S4, yet 2.4 and 5.8 Ghz, and no pictures back ..!
Fed up !

I used the CGO3 app, sync camera to cell phone thru wifi then go to app
mine works
Can someone help me through these steps, I just can’t seem to understand how bind the phone to the camera. I have a iPhone and I down loaded the app and opened it and that’s the farthest I got

Can someone help me through these steps, I just can’t seem to understand how bind the phone to the camera. I have a iPhone and I down loaded the app and opened it and that’s the farthest I got
Turn on camera.
Goto WiFi on the phone.
In WiFi look for an access point called CGO3*****, click on this WiFi network name and choose join.
Enter the password of 1234567890
When your WiFi says that it is connected to the CGO3****** Network head back to the main app screen and run the CGO APP (
CGO by Yuneec International Co.,ltd
‎CGO)

Once the program is running it should find the camera and you will see picture.

If you a DON'T connect to the WiFi network on the phone it WILL NOT WORK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I got s step farther, now it’s asking me for a passcode. I typed in 1234567890 and it’s not working. Anybody have the answer?
wow I m answering all my posts lol, well I managed to get the pass cord and low and behold it works.
Turn on camera.
Goto WiFi on the phone.
In WiFi look for an access point called CGO3*****, click on this WiFi network name and choose join.
Enter the password of 1234567890
When your WiFi says that it is connected to the CGO3****** Network head back to the main app screen and run the CGO APP (
CGO by Yuneec International Co.,ltd
‎CGO)

Once the program is running it should find the camera and you will see picture.

If you a DON'T connect to the WiFi network on the phone it WILL NOT WORK!!!!
Thank you very much. It’s working

It's common to take a couple of attempts to get the connection process completed...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy