Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ Gimbal slide mount

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I know that all the dealers have been out of stock for the upper gimbal mount for the camera. There is a guy in Iowa making the mount. I bought a couple of them and they seem robust.

Hasn't this guy made the battery case too, a while ago? It's amazing what can printed, and a very competitive price.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hasn't this guy made the battery case too, a while ago? It's amazing what can printed, and a very competitive price.
Not sure about the battery case. I think this one for the camera will work well. It's a bit crude looking but if it works.........great.

Not sure about the battery case. I think this one for the camera will work well. It's a bit crude looking but if it works.........great.
It was the eBay sellers photo, it jogged the memory or lack of! Shame it's US only I'm sure a few guys this way would like one!

It was the eBay sellers photo, it jogged the memory or lack of! Shame it's US only I'm sure a few guys this way would like one!
It can always be sent. It's just a matter of postage. If you send him a message and ask for several pieces he might be willing to ship.

Deprnding on the descriptive terminology used on the export form, it might not be possible to ship internationally. Exporting UAV tech or products from the U. S. is prohibited unless approved under an ITAR license. Our postal people are trained to stop movement of exports involving anything drone, UAV, or sUAS.

So, a description like “Typhoon H camera mount”, or “multirotor camera mount” or certainly “drone camera mount” might be refused shipment, where a simpler description of “camera mount” or “recreational hobby supplies” would pass muster.

If it was from a shop with Yuneec logo, packaging etc that's different, when I've bought from US before, it's been " Camera spares". Since it's completely unbranded you could say anything even " Food mixer spare parts" they wouldn't know.

The original mount is designed to breakaway, my concern would be how well this mount mimics it.

Unfortunately I have knocked the camera off my H many times and the breakaway feature has limited damage.

I did invest in several spare OE mounts a while back but like other H parts they are getting scarce.

The original mount is designed to breakaway
That was certainly a benefit. I''m confident a single individual with a 3D printer in his garage did not attempt to design nor even know about such a feature. But it does make the difference between filming or not so long as the parts are not available.

Good point. I've sent a number of parts to different countries when needed. I label them as "Spare toy parts" even though it's not for DJI. :)
Do you even have fill anything in with eBay global shipping programme?

I don't understand your question.
I don't think you fill in a declaration with eBay global shipping programme, it's prints a label and you take to a parcel or postal depot/ office, so you don't say what's in the parcel, only used the system a few times, can't 100% recall? It might be different for US though.

I saw on Vertigo drones today:

Mount Set: Yuneec Typhoon H CGO3+

Mount Set: Yuneec Typhoon H CGO3+

Average Rating

In Production

Ships in Early 2020

I'm interested in getting a mount for the CH03+ camera for a Typhoon H, either original or 3d printed. Who do I need to contact?
Part # YUNCGO3P105

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval