Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ has video, no pan or tilt

@SM

Reaction score
Hello pilots, hopefully someone will have some answers for me. My issue is that my 80# dog came roaring into the house and slid into my h. The cgo3+ was knocked off. When i picked it up, noticed the camera mount tabs/slides were broke off. Ordered and put on the new mount. The video comes on the controller, but i can not get it to pan or tilt. Any ideas of why no movement? Thx in advance.

Have you tried re-binding the H? Just saying as I had that camera control anomaly sometime in the past.
I have tried. I have data on the controller. When i'm in the controllers binding setting, only lets me pick the camera and not the h. Any thoughts on that? Thx

You've done a proper bind? Rocked the H forward twice to get orange light on back. CaptainDrone shows how to do a full bind.
Have tried, but for some reason the H won't go into the bind mode when rocked. I have had to use the rock binding after i used the wizard the first time too. Does the controller have to be in the binding setting when rocking?

Hello pilots, hopefully someone will have some answers for me. My issue is that my 80# dog came roaring into the house and slid into my h. The cgo3+ was knocked off. When i picked it up, noticed the camera mount tabs/slides were broke off. Ordered and put on the new mount. The video comes on the controller, but i can not get it to pan or tilt. Any ideas of why no movement? Thx in advance.

Check the little wires between the grommets. I think one was pulled out..

Have tried, but for some reason the H won't go into the bind mode when rocked. I have had to use the rock binding after i used the wizard the first time too. Does the controller have to be in the binding setting when rocking?
Try clearing flight data. Start at 2:16 in this video. Then select camera as CGO 3 Pro as shown in the video and follow the procedure to rebind both.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech