Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgo3 lens replacement

It's worth a try for that price. Looks like that will have a narrower field of view than the original. If it's too narrow your video is more prone to the jitters.

Reactions: dan met
It's worth a try for that price. Looks like that will have a narrower field of view than the original. If it's too narrow your video is more prone to the jitters.

ok thanks steve!which one will you suggest?

Reactions: dan met
i ve ordered it so i will let you know about how it is.16Mega pixel lens for that price is pretty cool!

Reactions: Steve Carr
well its ok for the price but lower quality than the original and now that i have my typhoon H in the air with a brandnew CG03+cam my Q500 4k is resting for most of the time.i will use my CG03 with the steady grip.

well its ok for the price but lower quality than the original and now that i have my typhoon H in the air with a brandnew CG03+cam my Q500 4k is resting for most of the time.i will use my CG03 with the steady grip.
Did you see a decrease in resolution quality?

Well, I asked that because I tried to change the lens of à CGO3 cam and didn't arrive to separate the lens with the mount... I know it is a little glued, but I couldn't take it off the mount... any idea?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval