Hello everyone, so I had been reading about the CGO3+ factory focus problem, and honestly it did bother me everytime I reviewed my footage, specially at landing and takeoff because that's where it was most obvious the focus was set a few inches away from the camera and all the background was slightly out of focus. Yesterday, I decided to give it a go and manually refocus the camera, which I bet has no warranty anyway since I decided to repair myself the H after a crash to get it to fly again since I have not, to this day, received response to the file/case regarding my last crash, which you can read all about in here: GPS Malfunction and Crash The point is that I need the machine, and if I didn't repair it myself it would still be waiting gathering dust in a corner. (I've reviewed what happened and I (not an expert obviously) have concluded that it was 10% a gps glitch (perhaps interference from a very close cellphone tower) and 90% my error from my lack of experience that caused the crash). Ever since that the H has behaved perfectly as expected (except for the focus part). Anyway before I keep tracking off further I'm here to tell you that I'm pretty happy about the results of the manual lens adjustment. I did a couple of test flights after the latest firmware update, sending the H up higher than I had ever before hoping to get a great video only to come back home and realize the quality of the footage was not what I expected: So yesterday I dissassembled the CGO3+, removed the epoxy from the lens, carefully adjusted it and tested (a very tedious process btw) anyway today I went to the beach to test the difference, and here's a video showing a very rough comparison between todays flight and the previous from last sunday. (obviously, please watch in 1080) Screenshot: I believe it could still be slightly better adjusted, but so far, it looks a lot better. Also excuse the rough turns mid flight, I'm still practicing my skills and not really recording any usable footage yet (this is my first UAV after all) also I didn't plan to make a comparison video at all, but after watching the results I thought it really deserved to be shared. Both are at same settings EXCEPT for exposure control, which I forgot I had been changing last night when I reassembled the camera. Location is different so there's no exact comparison but I tried to show something similar. I believe the difference is very noticeable. (also please note I don't expect perfect movie-like footage from this camera just, at least, a correctly focused image) None of the videos were color corrected in post, only cropped for the comparison Note: I would NOT advise for anyone to do this unless you know what you're doing and you're willing to: 1) obviously voiding warranty, and 2) risking to break the camera all together; the solderings are veeeery fragile so make sure to have a soldering iron handy just in case (and a very steady hand), but even then, the ribbon cable has a couple of turns (weak points) and is in a very delicate position (and it cannot be disconnected) so it can very easily break if you're not careful. Anyway, just wanted to share the results of this "mod". I'm not sure a camera replacement was a complete solution since a lot of people have mentioned before that Yuneec does not focus the cameras, because they don't manufacture them and they just replace them with, new still out of focus ones. P.S. Since everyone is sharing their experience with the most recent firmware updates, here is an extra clip from today (I don't think it justifies starting another thread, if it does belong somewhere else please tell me!), just hovering waiting for the 1st low battery warning before landing. I calibrated gimbal,compass and accelerometer on site before taking off; so far with new firmware: no toiletbowling, no drifting, no gps loss, one compass warning last night while indoors but none while flying, and just a couple of issues with video downlink (image pixelation) I noticed every now and then. Thanks for your time!