Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ MPU wires HELP!

Reaction score
I have a CGO3+ camera along with a Yuneec Typhoon H. I was attempting to replace the lens and all of the MPU wires came off. Does anyone know how to re-hook them? They are four black wires that attach to a very small board at the side of the camera lens housing. they aren't color-coded and I have NO idea as to how to hook them back up. Any help would be appreciated. I don't know if I should try to hook them up myself, bring it to the Geek Squad, or send it into Yuneec for a repair. Either way, I have a feeling that they're going to say that it is irreparable and I should just purchase a new one which is a LOT of money for me... a mere 15-year-old. If anyone has a spare CGO3+ that they'd be willing to offer at a REASONABLE price, I'd try to give you what you want, but please keep in mind that I'm a kid and already spent most of my money to purchase this drone. Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Andrew Grant
While I'm at it let me clarify my age. So, when I signed up, I entered my year of birth incorrectly and now I've come to find out that I'm actually 20 years old. Anyway, does anyone know how to change it? I've tried but it says that I'll have to contact an administrator. Now, who is that supposed to be? I have no idea.

Sh
While I'm at it let me clarify my age. So, when I signed up, I entered my year of birth incorrectly and now I've come to find out that I'm actually 20 years old. Anyway, does anyone know how to change it? I've tried but it says that I'll have to contact an administrator. Now, who is that supposed to be? I have no idea.
Should be in members section on the site. Would be nice to be 20 again!

The IMU is the fundamental orientation sensor. It is how the camera senses motion and alignment. The main gimbal processor uses this information for gimbal stabilization. The IMU is mated to it's specific gimbal board in a calibration procedure unavailable to any other than Yuneec authorized service centers. It cannot be replaced by the user.
You may find additional information and pictures related to the camera in the CGo3+ section of the document associated with the following thread. The drawing above came from this document.
"Way To Fix Drones project"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop