Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 Signal

Reaction score
Now that poor "Roadkill" has been replaced, there seems to be a problem with the camera signal. The video saved is clean and clear, but the view on the ST10 and the ST12 is erratic. Screen splits at time and there seems to serious lag. Does same thing on both controllers, almost like it is getting out of range, but it's happening within 20 to 100 ft. Don't remember the original camera acting this way. Is this normal or should I be asking for a warranty claim. Has 12 month warranty and only had it a couple weeks

Yup. Warranty claim. The WiFi board is not getting the signal out, or the antenna is bad, or it has some corrosion in the antenna connector, or, ..etc. Any of these you COULD address by yourself, BUT,
The real problem is that if you try to mess with it yourself, it will probably void the warranty.

The only thing I would recommend is ensure the connectors on the drone are clean and lined up evenly across the top. Or try the pigtail.

Works the same with or without the pigtail. Same conclusion I came to, just wanted a second opinion.thanks

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio