Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3 switches and knob settings

Reaction score
After performing gimbal calibration. The camera would not follow heading of the H. The two switches also stopped functioning. Now I went into the channel assignments and reset all three controls, which made matters worse. Reset probably did not set the switches in the propers settings. Is there a document showing what these settings should be? Doing a calibration on them or doing calibration on all controls had no affect on the camera switches and pan knob.

Okay, I went through it again. The camera stays locked onto a heading no matter what position the switches are in. Now, turning the knob, camera will go to the right and stop and will do the same when I rotate it to the left. It used to do 360s at varying speeds, depending on how far I turn the knob, it worked as a rotate speed control. All switches worked as they should. This problem began when I noticed a slight tilt in the horizon and after calibrating the gimbal to correct it. I watched the video on the Yuneec site and the guy never mentioned the position of the switches. Do I uninstall the CGO3 and re-install it? What are my options or next steps to try.

If you were in the settings, did you turn the switch off by any chance? I’ve disabled position 0 (full up) on the pan select switch and observed similar behavior.

If you were in the settings, did you turn the switch off by any chance? I’ve disabled position 0 (full up) on the pan select switch and observed similar behavior.

I looked in the hardware settings and see the switch move in all three positions. I am attaching a photo to show the areas I was in, trying to "Reset" the channel, to regain proper control. I believe the "Reset" failed, setting an improper value. Does anyone have this "Map" showing the values for each function? AND... Can anyone identify for me, what function A04, K1 (as an example) is? I could move a control but I have a couple of them that do not move when I move any control. It would be great if there was a "service Manual" showing all of these settings for all transmitter functions.

Sorry, forgot the attache photo....

Attachments

• ST-16 channel specs.jpg
    ST-16 channel specs.jpg
    677.2 KB · Views: 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss