Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cgo4 camera option.not showing in camera selection

Do you mean the camera is not appearing in the bind menu or is it not available in the camera selection menu?

If you are getting weird unexplainable anomalies on your ST24 a factory reset of the controller may clear up the problem.

I recently had odd behavior on a ST16 controller. I created a new model for the Typhoon H and all looked normal, but it would not arm the motors. I tried three times with the same results. At that point I decided to perform a factory reset. All was well after that.

Hi. The cgo4 doesn't show on the camera selection. It is new but came from America to the U.K. I didn't want to try a reset as I wasn't sure what info would be lost. I will hold my breath and try it in the morning. Thanks in advance.

Is his a new purchase with warranty?

Is this the H920 with the ST24 or the H920+ with the ST16?

Do you mean the camera is not appearing in the bind menu or is it not available in the camera selection menu?

If you are getting weird unexplainable anomalies on your ST24 a factory reset of the controller may clear up the problem.

I recently had odd behavior on a ST16 controller. I created a new model for the Typhoon H and all looked normal, but it would not arm the motors. I tried three times with the same results. At that point I decided to perform a factory reset. All was well after that.

This is new but sent to the UK from USA. I have contacted them to see if there is any paperwork but either way if not resolved quickly I will contact Yuneec.

Doing a factory reset on the controller will not wipe out any information that needs to be saved.

This is most likely a refurbished unit and the aircraft and camera should have been bound to the controller before shipping out.

Can you verify the controller you have? Is it the ST16 or the ST24?

Doing a factory reset on the controller will not wipe out any information that needs to be saved.

This is most likely a refurbished unit and the aircraft and camera should have been bound to the controller before shipping out.

Can you verify the controller you have? Is it the ST16 or the ST24?
It is the st24

The camera cgo4 came from the USA new. The yuneec h920 and st24 came from Italy used. So obviously have never been bound. When I try to attach the cgo4 to my WiFi, it says access denied. Change password. I have tried every combination I can think of but with no luck.

When I have the drone switched on, when I look at the available networks, it shows cgo4-819617 & Yuneec_11000d
When I click on cgo4 I get a message saying access denied. Ok or change password.
So it looks like I need the correct password. When I enter s new password I get the message again. I have tried the suggested password from other members but nothing has changed. I think that I just need the correct password but I can't see anyway of finding it.

You actually need to select the Yuneec_11000d to connect the CGO4 camera. The password will be 1234567890. It is not very intuitive. You can find the manuals for your system in the Yuneec Downloads on the YuneecSkins.com website.

You actually need to select the Yuneec_11000d to connect the CGO4 camera. The password will be 1234567890. It is not very intuitive. You can find the manuals for your system in the Yuneec Downloads on the YuneecSkins.com website.
I have loaded Yuneec_11000d but it makes no difference. All the manuals say open "select model" but when I do this even copying to a new model, the only option available is the H920, with no camera included. I can start the drone using the st12 and the st24 but with no connection to a camera

I have attached the user manual for the H920 to this post. The binding procedure starts on page 25. I don’t own one of these and troubleshooting is difficult without the real thing to do hands on.

Hopefully some other H920 owners will chime in to help.

Attachments

• h920_industry_user_manual_(st24)_v1.0.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Download the CGO4 app for your phone. Android here CGO4 - Apps on Google Play
or iOS here ‎CGO4

Power up the camera either on the drone or on the ProAction if you have it. Go to the WiFi settings on your phone and connect to the Yuneec_11000d with PW 1234567890. If you connect then open the CGO4 app and see if you have video feed and can control the camera.

Download the CGO4 app for your phone. Android here CGO4 - Apps on Google Play
or iOS here ‎CGO4

Power up the camera either on the drone or on the ProAction if you have it. Go to the WiFi settings on your phone and connect to the Yuneec_11000d with PW 1234567890. If you connect then open the CGO4 app and see if you have video feed and can control the camera.
Many thanks. Yes I can view the camera and take photos. When I put it on RC mode with two controllers st24 and st12 the camera image shows on the st24 but when I go back in to select cgo4 it still doesn't appear on the list.

Many thanks. Yes I can view the camera and take photos. When I put it on RC mode with two controllers st24 and st12 the camera image shows on the st24 but when I go back in to select cgo4 it still doesn't appear on the list.
So in Team mode you can control the camera and get a video stream on the ST24. Are you able to control the aircraft with the ST12?

If this is the case it sounds like it is stuck in Team mode of operation.

I did some searching on the forum and found this post that may help
Post in thread 'Trouble with binding H920 and CGO4 (Also need ST24 manual)'
Trouble with binding H920 and CGO4 (Also need ST24 manual) go to the 9:45 mark and it will cover binding.

I’m starting to see the versatility of the ST24 controller after watching some of this video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop