Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO4 dampening set for h920

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a couple of sets of CGO4 Rubber Dampers with Retaining Pins my h920 only has a set of 4 but has more holes to fill that I would like to see if it helps stability and to feel safer.

When I checked with Yuneec about a year ago they still had several hundred sets left in stock. I ordered mine direct from Yuneec’s sales department.

Order at least two packages of PN YUNGB603001. They come 6 dampers with safety pins per package. The CGO-4 should have three dampers per gimbal corner, for a total of 12. The GB603 only used 1 per corner IRRC.

Make sure the gimbal thumb screws are tight or the mount can introduce vibration. Just a head's up, you won't be able to get rid of all the jello at full zoom but post stabilization programs work great.

Last edited:
I wish I could get ahold of someone to order these and I need that adapter for the cgo3 + to h920 arm but Ive tried calling and sending emails and I'm getting nowhere

Are you calling 844-898-6332. I have not used it recently but it was a good order number a few months ago.

Reactions: Snechovski
Yeah the 390-3366 does not have any h920 parts that's what I was told today unless something is laying on there desk and everything I. Looking for is not in Stock

I actually called them back after patr gave me the part number yesterday and ordered a couple sets thanks again!

If you know the P/N, with the exception of retract actuators you can get it. But you have to know the P/N because the staff they have now doesn’t have a clue and evidently don’t want to be bothered looking them up.

Me thinks Yuneec gutted their experienced people for cheaper ones and we are suffering the repercussions from that.

Reactions: Snechovski
This is the adapter for the CGO3+ camera for the 920... the P/N is: YUNH920P104

Attachments

• IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Old info but Yuneec.us had the CGO3+ adapter in stock for $115. on 6/11/18. YUNH920P104

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval