Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgo4 wires broken

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to see if any one could help on this. Bought a used cgo4 off eBay, Was working fine the first couple of times i used it then power to it started to go off and on. Found where the problem was in the cable from the camera to the H920. Figured it was just a broken wire inside the heat shrink at the camera end since every time i crimped it power would come back on .So cut heat shrink off to find 4 wires not connected to anything .Have attached photo of the wires .If anyone could help on where they connect up to ,would be much appreciated. The wires off are blue,red,brown & light brown/cream colour.20190517_171721.jpg

It looks like those wires were never attached to anything. Check the other wires that are still in heat shrink and see if any are loose or broken.

Had a look at the other wires but they all look good ,Going to cut off the rubber sheathing up to the plug end to make sure no broken wires in there .I no the problem was around this area.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Outstanding. And it is indeed odd. The wire must have been flexed repeatedly to finally break or it was defective when it was made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop