Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET Steady Grip

News : Thanks for your help, i can now watch both stream on a PC and control the camera settings (take a picture, record, or change thermal settings). Thats so great !!! Thanks a lot.
My last problem is the gimbal control. I cannot control it even with the button of the steadygrip. The gimbal stay horizontal and i cannot turn it down or up. Any idea ?

Pressing the mode button on the grip didn't do anything?

And I'm still confused. What type of ET you have? For H or for 520?

Pressing the mode button on the grip didn't do anything?

And I'm still confused. What type of ET you have? For H or for 520?
It's the the cam for H520.
When i press the button, the green led start blinking. But nothing change... and the wheel don't work too.

My steady cam is normaly powered with battery and i do the mod to use a 3s lipo.
And i adapt the contact plate because it was sell with the CGO2 cable.

Sorry, but I can't be profitable for you in this situation. I have only CGO3+ for H, and they work well with a steady grip for H. Tried to obtain an ET, but with no success.

The speculative decision, if you're ready to forget about the EXIF data, is to use a gimbal from CGO3+ and install only the camera part on them. Connection to the UART cable is not necessary to use the camera via WiFi only. The gimbal will work as expected. Let me say one more time,

THIS IS NOT TESTED BY ME.

-----

IMU should be used in pairs with the gimbal, not one, which is in the ET.

Reactions: geoek
It's the the cam for H520.
When i press the button, the green led start blinking. But nothing change... and the wheel don't work too.

My steady cam is normaly powered with battery and i do the mod to use a 3s lipo.
And i adapt the contact plate because it was sell with the CGO2 cable.
So the original mount on your SteadyGrip was without the contacts. I’m wondering if the PWM signal is not making good contact on the mount with contacts you replaced it with. That could explain the lack of tilt control.

Download this document https://yuneecpilots.com/attachments/wtfdproject-rev79-pdf.25088/ and use Attachment 57. Make sure the wiring for 1, 2, and 3 all have continuity to the source inside the SteadyGrip. If your mount has the 6 contacts, there should be nothing connected to the row near the front as there is no UART in the SteadyGrip that would connect to the center pin of that row.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt