Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Is there anything I have to do after I have changed the Real Sense unit? Is there anybody that have some experience about that?

It should be a simply swap. Just install the new one and it should be good to go.

It should be a simply swap. Just install the new one and it should be good to go.

Hey Steve, is the led cover in the back on the plus the same as the 480? I’m considering getting rid of my Realsense, it’s just wonky. One minute it’s fine and then the next it see ghosts and the aircraft won’t move forward. I know new areas will overwrite the older ones to some extent but mine seems to have a mind of its own at times, more so than the one’s on my 480’s

Hey Steve, is the led cover in the back on the plus the same as the 480? I’m considering getting rid of my Realsense, it’s just wonky. One minute it’s fine and then the next it see ghosts and the aircraft won’t move forward. I know new areas will overwrite the older ones to some extent but mine seems to have a mind of its own at times, more so than the one’s on my 480’s

YES
Go into the ST16 and make sure RS is on, checked.

Yes, you can use the LED cover from the H on the H Plus. Or just a piece of Gorilla Tape works. There is no status light on the Plus.
The RealSense is also sensitive to dust in the air, light from the sun low in the sky and perhaps even smog and high humidity. I have never enabled RS on any of my H models and generally remove it.

Reactions: Done-guy
Yes, you can use the LED cover from the H on the H Plus. Or just a piece of Gorilla Tape works. There is no status light on the Plus.
The RealSense is also sensitive to dust in the air, light from the sun low in the sky and perhaps even smog and high humidity. I have never enabled RS on any of my H models and generally remove it.

Was crazy muggy today and the RS was awful, stopping for no reason. I sort of thought it might be due to me pulling the drone out of my central air cooled house to humid outside weather, but you confirmed it for me. The camera lense was a bit fogged too.

Was crazy muggy today and the RS was awful, stopping for no reason. I sort of thought it might be due to me pulling the drone out of my central air cooled house to humid outside weather, but you confirmed it for me. The camera lense was a bit fogged too.
That will do it for sure. Next time you have to go out in conditions with high humidity and a cold kit, leave it in the case and set it in the sun to warm up. I have to do this in the winter as well. I pack up the bird/controller outside before bringing it in and then let it warm slowly in the bag.

I have changed the RS modul now and the problem I had before I change it, is the same now, it won't go forward. It go 1 meter forward and then it stop. So it can't be the RS modul. It go backwards, sideways and up and down perfectly. Can it be a problem with the Obstacle Avoidance system and can I do something about it my self?

You'd be better off just removing it & uncheck in ST16 settings. Add benefit is longer flight times. A minute or two

I have changed the RS modul now and the problem I had before I change it, is the same now, it won't go forward. It go 1 meter forward and then it stop. So it can't be the RS modul. It go backwards, sideways and up and down perfectly. Can it be a problem with the Obstacle Avoidance system and can I do something about it my self?
Jeff seibluis, (sorry if I misspelled) from texas drones had the same problem. Sent it in to get fixed, they sent it back, still the same contacted yuneec, and they sent a new one problem solved

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval