Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Charger brick voltage (USA)?

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am trying to find a good way to charge my Mantis Q batteries while I am in the field, away from my vehicle. I am hoping to use a portable power bank, the kind that jump starts cars. It is 18000mah, so it should have the power.

Can anyone tell me what the output voltage is on the power brick that comes with the Mantis Q (USA)? I see the actual charger has a DC jack, so this might be an easy fix.

Not an answer to your exact question, but rather a solution to your overall post: “charging in the field”...

For multiple applications, rather than singular for your Mantis Q, some have the following setup:

-Deep cycle marine battery (don’t have to get the largest; can be run almost empty)
-400w to 1000w inverter (how much load at one time?)
-power strip

Plug in your chargers as needed.
Direct DC is available as well.

How clean one’s setup is - only limited by imagination.

The above works for me quite nicely. Supports my H480’s, H520, Mantis Q, Venom 4 port, Venom Dual Pro, DY5.

(Note I don’t mention the stock chargers for the H’s. Why bother?)

Hope this gives some alternative ideas if not already thought of.

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: TIME MACHINE
Can anyone tell me what the output voltage is on the power brick that comes with the Mantis Q (USA)?

The best way is to buy the adapter listed by @claudius62 .
However, The charger brick should have a UL label on it showing the output voltage. The charger itself should have another label showing the range of DC input it can accept. Many similar devices even have a symbol to illustrate the polarity.
(You might need a magnifying glass to find the information among all the other stuff typically on these labels.)
I don't have a Mantis, so I can only offer these "generalities".

You can also use a multimeter to determine both voltage and polarity.

Reactions: TIME MACHINE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval