Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Check your props!

Reaction score
I took off this morning and just let it hover a bit and it was a bit unstable at about 8 ft. High. Nothing scary but curious. I looked at the blades and Nothing unusual except a little dirt on the edge of one prop. I tried a different prop and stable as can be. I wiped off the other one and it's also fine. I didn't even notice until observation and miniscule things like this are curable by just inspection.

I'm surprised you didn't catch that dirty prop during pre-flight...

I wasn't exactly proud of my neglect ok. No need to remind me of my mistake and you can have a rest from me.

Come on guys, let’s give it a rest.

‘Tis the season to be jolly!

My bad, I certainly didn't mean it like that! In this medium, things come across not as intended sometimes.

Seriously man, I meant it as a surprise because you seem to be very attentive and a responsible pilot. I wasn't trying to ding ya....

Absolutely no problem. I wrote wtfd and told him that why Don't conductors hardly ever play the fuge in the last mvt. Of the 4th. Mvt. Of Bruckner's 5th symphony i would be frustrated as ****. People here are so loaded with info and initials are a 21st century necesito. Responsible? Lol, tell that to my bank account drone fund. I am in for sure and enjoy it.

I always enjoyed fugue, when playing in orchestras in high school. My favorite was turtle flavored with the caramel and pecans. Oh! That’s right, I’m thinking of fudge - not the fugue. ?

I took off this morning and just let it hover a bit and it was a bit unstable at about 8 ft. High. Nothing scary but curious. I looked at the blades and Nothing unusual except a little dirt on the edge of one prop. I tried a different prop and stable as can be. I wiped off the other one and it's also fine. I didn't even notice until observation and miniscule things like this are curable by just inspection.

Truly amazing it's a good thing that you're aware.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers