Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Closed Cable Cam Operation on a T H +

Since you’re new to the H+ your best course of action is to stick to the basics until far more experienced pilots have shown things work as expected or reported on bugs, quirks or shortcomings.
Good point. I'll try to remember to give it a look.
Try increse speed before start ccc, if speed is on minimum position, bird stays in place

I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

I tested CCC on my Plus yesterday and it works fine, didn't save the route though.
You need to hold the left stick up for about a couple of seconds before it starts. Maybe it's to stop the stick being caught by accident before starting the mission.
Only put in four points to start with and followed the usual procedure, save point, move to the next and at the last point fly back to my starting position before starting the mission.
Also used global for the gimbal and it works great, will be using it on my real estate video shoots as it allows for better smoother movement of the gimbal than trying to fly and get the shot at the same time.
Team mode will be a great addition to the Plus and I think it will come at some point, we will just have to wait for it :)

Glad that holding the stick up for a couple of seconds works for you. It doesn't for me.

Glad that holding the stick up for a couple of seconds works for you. It doesn't for me.
Can't remember if I had the rate lever in hare or turtle ? Think it was at the Hare setting and it might have been longer than a couple of seconds. Just held it there till it started moving :)

Are you on the latest firmware?
On the previous firmware I used the Point Of Interest and it worked fine. Second time I used it on a job it did a full circle the initiated a Return To Home ?
Also on the previous firmware when you were using the video camera you couldn't change the colour profiles, had to switch to stills to change it. That's been fixed in the update.
At that time I hadn't tried CCC only on the latest firmware I tried it for it to work.

Can't remember if I had the rate lever in hare or turtle ? Think it was at the Hare setting and it might have been longer than a couple of seconds. Just held it there till it started moving :)

Eyup. Tried that. Speed set maybe one-third up.

Are you on the latest firmware?
On the previous firmware I used the Point Of Interest and it worked fine. Second time I used it on a job it did a full circle the initiated a Return To Home ?
Also on the previous firmware when you were using the video camera you couldn't change the colour profiles, had to switch to stills to change it. That's been fixed in the update.
At that time I hadn't tried CCC only on the latest firmware I tried it for it to work.

Everything's up to date. Just checked again last night. I have not yet tried the POI or anything else to this point.

I had trouble working out the POI lol
I initiated it then moved back from the centre point but nothing was showing on the distance on my ST16.
I then realised I had to press the button next to the centre point measurement lol
Once I set the centre I moved out, positioned the camera and then I think I moved the right lever to the right.
Works quite well, nearly to DJI standard but needs some tweaking. The camera sometimes isn't keeping up as it circles the point. It will move left a little then right a little, but it will be perfected in future updates I hope :)
I also noticed that if you are flying forward in a decent the camera will move left to right slightly. It should be locked onto what you are filming. When flying forward it's fine. Don't know if the H is yawing left to right as it decends.

Here's short clip from Saturdays flights whilst out testing the H Plus.
In this clip I have already recorded my points in a square. When I did it I left the H facing away from me thinking it would not change heading. Realised whilst doing the mission that the H was turning towards each new position so it caught me off guard when using the Global Gimbal on the right stick lol
I got a nice shot of the bushes then it got away from me lol will know next time.

Did try it as Well already many times. But it starts not everytime. It has something to do I guess with the right speed control knob. As soon as I hear beep near 40% speed it starts the route. So far so good. BUT, how do I adjust the flying speed. One times much too fast, other time turtle speed. Think it’s time Yuneek adopts the complete proper way how to operate CCC. This isn’t the right traject to figure it out by the pilots themselves!

Since I last posted in this thread, I have done extensive testing of CCC on the H Plus and have found some very important points. I then proceeded to put what I found in a video.

Reactions: Fred Garvin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone