Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Color Profile

Reaction score
Hello gang,

I've spent a good amount of time, researching and searching the forum in relations to color profile, but I couldn't find the answer. The current color choices that I am seeing in controller is not desirable, even if one was to add a LUT color profile the saturation on the H+ is way too high.
Now my question is. Is there a way to create a flat profile? By reducing the Saturation, Contrast, as well as the sharpness?

Thanks in advance.

If you use the Original profile in the Image Mode settings, that should give you a very flat desaturated look perfect for subsequent grading, as demonstrated here at 2:08...

I noticed at the color correction it looks like you did a lens correction. What program do you use to do the lens correction or do you do it manually? Are you using LUTs or does the + do video log? I wish Adobe would do a lens correction for something other than the Yuneec cgo2.

I noticed at the color correction it looks like you did a lens correction. What program do you use to do the lens correction or do you do it manually? Are you using LUTs or does the + do video log? I wish Adobe would do a lens correction for something other than the Yuneec cgo2.
That's not my video - I only posted it - I don't even have an H+ ! :)

That's not my video - I only posted it - I don't even have an H+ ! :)

Thanks bro! I checked out those original/normal and they still retains color info. Too bad that Yuneec doesn’t allow manual color and sharpness adjustment.
Back to the long and dreaded workflow of removing colors, just for the sake of adding and color grading [emoji23]

Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare